Prices for FRRRC
Please see the price list below for costs and the selected items accepted free of charge.
To be eligible for resident prices, a current driver licence must be shown to the gate attendant.
Prices effective from 1 July 2020. All prices are inclusive of the Victorian Government landfill levy and GST. Prices are subject to change.
Free Recyclables (Household Quantities Only)
- BBQ gas bottles (4.5 to 9kgs)
- Car batteries
- Cardboard and paper
- Co-mingled bottles, cans and jars *
- E-waste (electronic goods including mobile phones)
- Household batteries *
- Light globes and fluorescent tubes *
- Motor oil - must be clearly labelled in motor oil containers only. Maximum size 20 litre container (free for residents only)* - Note: We are accepting motor oil and will advise when this changes.
- Paint and paint tins #
- Scrap metal
- TVs / computers
- VHS/DVD/CDs *
- White goods - fridges, dishwashers etc
- X-rays *
* Free for small amounts from households only
Tradespeople and professional painters can dispose of unwanted paint and paint tins. We are currently accepting paint and paint tins under the Paintback scheme. Please note: some items such as aerosols are not accepted.
Please wear suitable shoes and clothing such as gloves to protect yourself from sharp, broken and heavy objects when unloading and handling waste.
Children and pets are to remain in the vehicle while on site.
- Open seven days a week, 8am-4pm.
- Closed Good Friday and Christmas Day
Please contact FRRRC on days of extreme weather to confirm any changes to opening hours.