Pines Forest Aquatic Centre Master Plan
At its meeting on Monday 20 September 2021, Council adopted the Pines Forest Aquatic Centre Master Plan. This document outlines the long term development plan for the facility that maximises usage and its relevance to both the local Frankston North community and the wider municipality.
This plan has been developed through extensive community consultation and addresses future and potential improvements for the Centre and the community. The Master Plan envisions a truly ‘contemporary’ outdoor aquatic destination for the provision of wet and dry programs.
The redeveloped facility will include:
- a new 8 lane 50 metre lap pool with ramp access
- new toddlers pool, splash pad play area and learn to swim pool
- new and bigger water slides
- upgraded playground and BBQ area with shade
- outdoor exercise equipment
- improved café and kiosk area
- upgraded amenities for all abilities and ages
If you need assistance or are having trouble with the website, please Contact Us.