5 easy steps to drop off your waste
Watch these helpful one-minute videos for tips on dropping off your waste at FRRRC.
When visiting FRRRC, don't forget to:
- bring a valid driver's license as proof of residency (Frankston City residents only)
- wear suitable shoes and clothing such as gloves to protect yourself from sharp, broken and heavy objects when unloading and handling waste
- ensure children and pets remain in the vehicle
- secure your load properly to prevent spillage of waste from your vehicle or trailer
- organise items into categories such as free items, green waste and hard waste to reduce costs and avoid delays.