Our Youth Programs
What We Offer
We offer youth programs and events to support young people aged 12-24 and their families within Frankston City municipality with support, information, and referral pathways.
Our experienced youth workers can assist with:
- Structured activities, programs and events specifically for young people
- Individualised support around referrals and information for support services in the local Frankston Area
- Support around life skills, resumes, cover letters, job and education applications, study support, housing, Alcohol and Other Drugs, Centrelink applications, birth certificates, the list goes on
- Volunteering opportunities
- FREE access to Wi-Fi, PCs, scanning and printing (During youth central opening hours)
- L2P Learner Driver Mentor Program (Assisting young Learners to acquire the necessary 120 hours required to gain their P’s)
Please check our social media pages to stay updated with our latest programs, resources, and any relevant changes.
To access our services please complete our online Indemnity via this link below (Please note if you are 17 or under this must be completed by your guardian):
Programs are subject to change, contact Youth Central on 9768 1366 for further information.
Visit us at Frankston Youth Central or our 6 youth Hangouts throughout Frankston Municipality. We offer a selection of fun, supervised activities, information and support for young people during school terms. To access our programs, you must complete our Program Registration and Indemnity Form, if you have any questions, please contact us on 9768 1366.