Frankston Youth Central
Monday and Friday
Tuesday to Thursday
- 1pm-3pm open for Discovery pathways
What We Offer
We help young people aged 12-24 years and their families within Frankston City municipality with support, information and referrals.
- Homework support
- Referral and information about services
- Life skills programs and AOD
- Help with resumes and job applications
- Structured activities and groups
- Accommodation support
- Supportive youth workers
- Peer support groups
- Volunteering and employment opportunities
- FREE access to Wi-Fi, PCs and printing
- L2P Learner Driver Mentor Program
A program for young Learners to gain the necessary 120 hours required to gain their P’s.
Keep watch on this page for changes as we endeavour to run more programs with the young people in the future.
Programs are subject to change, contact Youth Central on 9768 1366 for further information.
School Term Activities
Mondays to Fridays: Drop In Program 10am-12pm and 3pm-4.30pm
At Youth Central we open for drop in Monday to Friday. You Can:
We can also assist you with applications, licenses, budgeting, referrals and navigating red tape.
School Holiday Programs
Each of the Hangouts offer a variety of activities throughout the school holidays.
Holiday activities for 12 - 17 year olds.
Many activities are free or low cost.
2020 Youth Grant
The Victorian Government, through the Engage! program gives funding to Frankston City Council to offer a Youth Grants program. The Youth Grants Program aims to support young people with technology equipment to help them with online education and training.
Who can apply?
Young people aged between 12 and 24 who live, work and/or study in the Frankston municipality (Frankston, Frankston South, Frankston North, Langwarrin, Karingal, Carrum Downs, Seaford, Langwarrin, Sandhurst, Skye).
What can Youth Grant money be spent on?
Materials, equipment and courses for your education, training and/or career aspirations.
This grant cannot be used to pay for laptop/iPad/tablet leases through any educational institution (schools).
Youth Grant Amount
Up to $500 is available per applicant and is provided to the item/service supplier (not the applicant).
How to apply?
- Read the Youth Grant Guidelines.
- Fill out an application form prior to the closing date. You can apply at https://frankston.smartygrants.com.au/ We can also mail out a hardcopy of the application with a return envelope for applicants who may not have internet access.
- Applicants must provide at least one relevant reference to support their application. Applicants are encouraged to provide a support letter by their referee.
If you need help filling in your application, please contact us.
Applications open Monday 13th of July
Applications close Friday 31st of July
Frankston Youth Services offers Work Placement opportunities for tertiary students currently studying at a registered training organisation or education institution.
To apply for student placement at Frankston Youth Service, please visit the Frankston City Council Work Experience page.
For further information on all Frankston Youth Central and Hangout activities please phone our team members.
Phone: 03 9768 1366
Follow us on Facebook:
PDF Files Disclaimer
Adobe Acrobat is used to view Portable Document Files (PDF). Download the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website (the Adobe website opens in a new window).
All PDF files on this website open in a new window. If you cannot access a PDF document on this page, contact Frankston Council on 1300 322 322 for more details, or for a hard copy of the document.