Frankston North Community Centre
Frankston North Community Centre is a Frankston City Council run community centre committed to creating a vibrant, fun, safe, inclusive, and resourceful place for Frankston North. The centre offers a wide variety of programs, activities and services for all ages. Feel free to drop in at any time to see what is going on and tells us what you would like to see happening at the centre.
26 Mahogany Avenue
P. 03 8773 9545
Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
Open the Image Gallery for photos of the Centre.
- Children’s activities for ages 0 - 12
- Community Dental Chair
- Computer classes for beginners
- Recreation activities including weekly walking group, cooking programs and craft
- School Holiday Program
- Youth Hangout activities for ages 12 - 18
Stories of 3200
The Frankston North Community Centre is celebrating the diversity of people living in the 3200 postcode.
The project aims to gather stories from the past and recollections from the present including hopes for the community’s future.
To join in:
- Write your story and drop it into the Centre
- Share any memorabilia, photos and anecdotes
- Contact the Centre to make an appointment to share your story with a ‘Stories of 3200’ team member,
Frankston North Community Centre has rooms for hire on a causal or permanent bases including.
- Community Hall
- Computer Room
- Two Meeting rooms
For more information contact the centre.
Volunteers are always welcome at the Centre.
- Do you have reception and administration skills?
- Have you got a special skill or passion you would like to share with others on a regular basis?
Then please contact us for more information.
PDF Files Disclaimer
Adobe Acrobat is used to view Portable Document Files (PDF). Download the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website (the Adobe website opens in a new window).
All PDF files on this website open in a new window. If you cannot access a PDF document on this page, contact Frankston Council on 1300 322 322 for more details, or for a hard copy of the document.