George Pentland Botanic Gardens
Location: Corner of Williams and Foot Streets, Frankston
Gate opening/closing times:
7am - 9pm November to March
7am - 6pm April to October
The undulating grassed open space and garden beds create a pleasant environment for community and family group activities.
- Different types of vegetation and plant collections
- Dreaming poles
- Ornamental lake - please supervise children at all times
- Picnic and barbecue facilities throughout the gardens - Bookings not available
- Playground at the eastern end for young children
- Public toilets
- Walking tracks
- Marquees and pergolas are not permitted at these Gardens without prior permission due to the extensive irrigation system on site
Gate 9 closing
This entrance to the north side of the Gardens off Dundas Street will be closed during Frankston Hospital car park construction. Please use either Gate 10 at the corner of Foot Street or Gate 8, approximately 200 metres west towards Yuille Street, off the Hospital service road.
Cats and Dogs are prohibited in George Pentland Botanic Gardens.
Frankston City Council
30 Davey Street
P. 1300 322 322
PDF Files Disclaimer
Adobe Acrobat is used to view Portable Document Files (PDF). Download the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website (the Adobe website opens in a new window).
All PDF files on this website open in a new window. If you cannot access a PDF document on this page, contact Frankston Council on 1300 322 322 for more details, or for a hard copy of the document.