George Pentland Botanic Gardens
Location: Corner of Williams and Foot Streets, Frankston
Gate opening/closing times:
7am - 9pm November to March
7am - 6pm April to October
The undulating grassed open space and garden beds create a pleasant environment for community and family group activities. Substantial improvement works have been undertaken in recent years to upgrade the Gardens. The botanic collection is being strengthened and leisure facilities are being improved.
- Playground at the eastern end for young children
- Picnic and barbecue facilities throughout the gardens
- Walking tracks
- Different types of vegetation and plant collections
- Public toilets
- Ornamental lake - please supervise children at all times
- Marquees and pergolas are not permitted at these Gardens without prior permission due to the extensive irrigation system on site
Volunteers are welcome to assist staff maintain the gardens at 10am to 12pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Cats and Dogs are prohibited in George Pentland Botanic Gardens.
Frankston City Council
30 Davey Street
P. 1300 322 322
PDF Files Disclaimer
Adobe Acrobat is used to view Portable Document Files (PDF). Download the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website (the Adobe website opens in a new window).
All PDF files on this website open in a new window. If you cannot access a PDF document on this page, contact Frankston Council on 1300 322 322 for more details, or for a hard copy of the document.