Child Support and Legal Information

Agency Name and Description

Commonwealth Ombudsman
The Commonwealth Ombudsman can investigate complaints about the administrative actions of Australian Government departments and agencies.

Department of Human Services
Social and health-related payments and services including Centrelink, Medicare and Care Support.

Everyday Law
The directory can connect you with free or low-cost legal help in Victoria. 

Family Court
Information about Children's Court, judgment and legislation and step by step action plans.

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
Offering services to approximately 400 Victorian families each year whose child has died suddenly and unexpectedly.

Victoria Legal Aid
Information about 'Who Can Get Legal Advice', 'Do You Need to Pay for Legal Advice', Parenting Orders, Dividing property and deciding on the children's best interests.

Contact Us

Frankston City Council
30 Davey Street
Frankston 3199
P. 1300 322 322

Back to top