Use this form if:
- the removal of a Council tree has been approved as part of your planning permit
- you are seeking to prune or remove a Council tree for access or the installation of a new crossover.
Applications to remove a Council tree will be refused if:
- The Council tree provides amenity to the surrounding area, and is in good health and structure
- there is existing or alternative access to the property
- there is an alternative solution to the reasons for the proposed removal.
Approval of any application under these Guidelines is at the absolute discretion of Council.
If you are seeking to remove a private tree, you may require a planning permit or local law permit before completing this form.