List of Permits
Council Compliance Officers are authorised under Community Local Law 2020 to issue permits.
Permits may be issued subject to certain conditions being met, and often include a fee.
Some of the types of permits that may be issued are listed below:
- Activities Permit Application Form and Map(PDF, 759KB)
- Business and Traders Promotional Event Application Form(PDF, 514KB)
- Caravan on Private Land Permit Application Form(PDF, 922KB)
- Excess Animal Application Form(PDF, 1MB)
- Fundraising Permit and Map(PDF, 896KB)
- Heavy Vehicle Permit(PDF, 752KB)
- Kerbside Trading Application Form(PDF, 497KB)
- Occupation of Road and Council Land for Works Permit(PDF, 813KB)
- Recreational Vehicle Permit Application Form(PDF, 555KB)
- Register / Transfer a Domestic Animal Business Application Form(PDF, 683KB)
- Application Form for Storage of Shipping Container - Residential Property(PDF, 565KB)
- Keast Park Horse Permit(PDF, 497KB)
Street Performance Permits
Street Performance Permit applications are now open for 2022
Running an Event
Skip Bin Container Permits
This permit allows the Supplier to place an item on a naturestrip/road within the municipality. An application form with the required documentation and payment must be submitted to Council for each item placed on a naturestrip/road within the municipality 48 hours prior to placement of the item. A permit will be issued (subject to approval) by Council for each application submitted. Items must not be placed without a valid permit issued.
If you need assistance or are having trouble with the website, please Contact Us.