Party In The Park 2019
Date: Tuesday 9 April 2019
Times: 9.30am - 1.30pm
Cost: FREE entry
Location: Cruden Farm, Langwarrin
Entry via Cranhaven Road
Join us for a free fun day out for all the family at Party in the Park, with exciting activities for the kids including sports, face painting, animal farms and live interactive stage performances. BYO Picnic or treat yourself to the community BBQ's and visit the stalls for more activities and information on local children's services.
Party Play Pen
- The Kazoos and Friends
- Hey Dee Ho- In The Jungle
- Windmill Theatre Company- Beauty and the Beast
- Peoples Playhouse- Tree of Life
- Bam Allstars
- Jungle Dress Up - Get out your best jungle costumes, prises for best dressed to be won!
- Free Face Painting
- Cycling Lessons
- Obstacle Courses
- Hip Cat Circus
- CPR Lab
- Roving Entertainment
- Children’s Sports (Auskick, Cricket Victoria, Frankston Netball Association)
- Information on children’s activities and services throughout event
- Bring a picnic or support a community group BBQ
Many more awesome activities to be announced shortly!
- Children must be supervised by an adult/guardian at all times
- Event may be cancelled due to bad weather
- Party in the Park is a non smoking and pet free event
- Entry and parking for the event are via McClelland Drive and Cranhaven Road.
- Parking assistants will be onsite to assist.
- Speed limits will be reduced to 40km on main roads surrounding event site. Maximum 5km per hour within Cruden Farm parking areas.
Party in the Park 2019 is an accessible event and features.
- Accessible unisex toilet
- Pram and wheelchair accessible
- Accessible parking, closest to the main entry of the event
- Accessible by Public Transport
Catch Frankston line train to Frankston Station. From Frankston Station contact with the either bus route 789, 790 and 791 to Cruden Farm. Alternatively, catch a taxi or Uber from the train station (approx. 5km).
Visit the Public Transport Victoria website to plan your journey.
Follow @frankstonevents for all event updates:
If you have any questions in regard to this process or generic event assistance and advice, please contact the Major Events unit at Frankston City Council.
Frankston City Council
PO Box 490
P. 1300 322 322
PDF Files Disclaimer
Adobe Acrobat is used to view Portable Document Files (PDF). Download the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website (the Adobe website opens in a new window).
All PDF files on this website open in a new window. If you cannot access a PDF document on this page, contact Frankston Council on 1300 322 322 for more details, or for a hard copy of the document.