Ventana Fiesta 2019
Immerse yourself in Latin American, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian cultures throughout the Ventana Fiesta. This year we are celebrating Indigenous Cultures.
Ventana Carnival and Grand Opening
- Saturday 2 March 2019
New Venue! Frankston Arts Centre
For the full Festival Program visit VentanaFrankston.com.au
Something for everyone!
- Carnival Parade
- Unique market stalls
- Street food
- Vibrant music and dance performances
- Welcome Concert from 6pm with Kutcha Edwards and Daniel Jauregui
- Mexican Wrestling Fiesta and dancing Señoritas
- Bar Español
- Food Demos
- Visual Arts and Exhibition Opening
- Kid’s Activities
Don’t miss this unique cultural event for the entire family!
Ventana Fiesta 2019 is an accessible event and features:
- Accessible unisex toilet
- Pram and wheelchair accessible pathways
- Accessible parking, closest to the main entry of the event and around the city centre, please view the Frankston City Centre Car Parking Map
- Accessible by Public Transport
Catch Frankston line train to Frankston Station. The event site is 500 metres walk from Frankston Station.
Visit the Public Transport Victoria website to plan your journey.
Frankston City Council
PO Box 490
P. 1300 322 322
PDF Files Disclaimer
Adobe Acrobat is used to view Portable Document Files (PDF). Download the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website (the Adobe website opens in a new window).
All PDF files on this website open in a new window. If you cannot access a PDF document on this page, contact Frankston Council on 1300 322 322 for more details, or for a hard copy of the document.