Property disputes between neighbours are civil matters and Council cannot get involved.
Civil matters must be dealt with privately by the parties involved. This includes:
- disagreements over boundary fences
- complaints regarding overhanging trees/shrubs
- noise, such as music during daytime hours
- parking disputes between neighbours
- children playing in the street.
You can contact the Dispute Settlement Centre of Victoria for more information and help.
If you need assistance or are having trouble with the website, please Contact Us.