Report an Issue

Use the Snap Send Solve App

Snap Send Solve is an easy and efficient way to notify local councils, utilities or other authorities of issues that need addressing in your community.

Simply take a photo of the problem, confirm the location and the issue is sent directly to the relevant authority for follow up.

Download the app for iOS or download for Android via the app store. For more information, visit the Snap Send Solve website.

Report an issue directly to Council

You can also report a range of non-emergency issues directly to Council online using one of the links below.

Once an issue is reported, we generally investigate and undertake the necessary maintenance or repairs within 5 working days.

Please leave your contact details if you'd like us to let you know when the issue has been resolved.

Bins and Rubbish


Parking Infringements

Parks and Reserves

Trees and Pruning

Roads, Footpaths and Drains

Damage to Council Buildings

Food Safety and Health Complaints

Miscellaneous Issues

Report non-Council issues

Abandoned Shopping Trolleys

Hoon Driving and Illegal Monkey Bikes

Contact Us

Frankston City Council
30 Davey Street
Frankston 3199
P. 1300 322 322

Main Image - default
Back to top