Frankston Visitor Information Centre
The award winning centre at the Frankston Waterfront provides residents and visitors with local knowledge, directions and advice on how to make the most of their time in Frankston City.
The FVIC supports the promotion of events for Frankston and the Mornington Peninsula, encouraging tourism across the region.
- Booking and ticketing, including street art tours
- Information and brochures
- Merchandise including I Love Frankston products and Australian made gifts and souvenirs
- Details about wineries, restaurants, shopping, galleries, performances and many other attractions
- Beach wheelchair
- MLAK key for the liberty swing that is located in the Frankston foreshore playground.
Open Daily: 10:00am - 4:00pm
7N Pier Promenade, Frankston Waterfront