List of Permits
Council Compliance Officers are authorised under Local Law No. 8 - General to issue permits.
Permits may be issued subject to certain conditions being met, and often include a fee.
Some of the types of permits that may be issued are listed below:
- Activities Permit Application Form and Map(PDF, 691KB)
- Burning Permit(PDF, 171KB)
- Business and Traders Promotional Event Application Form(PDF, 514KB)
- Caravan on Private Land Permit Application Form(PDF, 525KB)
- Excess Animal Application Form(PDF, 1MB)
- Fundraising Permit and Map(PDF, 607KB)
- Heavy Vehicle Permit(PDF, 491KB)
- Kerbside Trading Application Form(PDF, 494KB)
- Occupation of Road for Works Permit(PDF, 812KB)
- Recreational Vehicle Permit Application Form(PDF, 511KB)
- Register / Transfer a Domestic Animal Business Application Form(PDF, 669KB)
- Application Form for a Casual Waste Bin Shipping Container Permit(PDF, 529KB)
Street Performance Permits*
* As part of the changes to protect our community and in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Busking Permits will not be issued until further notice. If you wish to be notified when they are back up and running, please email email@example.com. Thank you for your understanding.
Running an Event
Skip Bin Container Permits
This permit allows the Supplier to place an item on a naturestip/road within the municipality. An application form with the required documentation and payment must be submitted to Council for each item placed on a naturestrip/road within the municipality 48 hours prior to placement of the item. A permit will be issued (subject to approval) by Council for each application submitted. Items must not be placed without a valid permit issued.