Frankston Visitor Information Centre
The award winning centre at the Frankston Waterfront provides residents and visitors with local knowledge, directions and advice on how to make the most of their time in Frankston City.
Supports the promotion of events for Frankston and the Mornington Peninsula.
7N Pier Promenade
Wednesday - Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Monday - Tuesday: Closed
There is a large car park (fees and time limits apply) and public toilets. Barbecue facilities are located near the Frankston Foreshore Playground and closer to Kananook Creek overlooking the beach.
- Booking and ticketing, including street art tours
- Information and brochures
- Merchandise including I Love Frankston products and Australian made gifts and souvenirs
- Details about wineries, restaurants, shopping, galleries, performances and many other attractions
- Beach wheelchair
- MLAK key for the liberty swing that is located in the Frankston foreshore playground.
P. 1300 322 842