Pets' Day Out 2019
Date: Sunday 13 October 2019
Cost: FREE entry with costs for food and market stalls
Location: Ballam Park, Cranbourne Road, Frankston (Enter via Naranga Cresent off Karingal Drive)
Hosted within the grounds of pristine Ballam Park, Pets’ Day Out is the premier FREE annual event for animal lovers, pet owners and their pets.
- Animal activities including dog agility and lure course
- Pet information and product stalls
- Demonstrations by local pet groups and societies
- Live entertainment
- Best Dressed Pet Parade and much more
Council’s Animal Management Team will also be on hand to answer all your questions about owning a pet in Frankston City, and you can even register your pet on the day.
- Pets are welcome but owners are responsible for their animals at all times
- Dogs must be vaccinated and on leads and other pets securely contained
- Children must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times
- Event may be cancelled at any time due to inclement weather
- This is a smoke, drug and alcohol-free event
- Pram and wheelchair pathways
- Disabled parking permit holders can access parking close to the event site off Cranbourne Road
Visit Public Transport Victoria to plan your journey.
Frankston City Council
PO Box 490
P. 1300 322 322
Follow us for event updates: