Frantastic Food Awards Program
Council’s new ‘Frantastic Food Safety Awards’ program provides local food handling businesses with the opportunity to showcase their commitment to providing customers with the safest possible food.
In addition, Council recognises that food proprietors must be supported to implement the requirements of the Victorian Food Act 1984.
The program also provides medium and high-risk food businesses (class 1 and 2) with an overview of their performance in relation to best practice standards and incentivises higher standards.
Frantastic Food Safety Awards will only be presented to those businesses considered excellent operators and leaders within our local food industry.
Award winners also:
- Receive a Frantastic Food Safety Award certificate to display in their business
- Are considered for inclusion in various Council publications
- Become eligible for to receive one of four Finest Food Safety Awards, presented at a special morning tea event with the Mayor and CEO
Congratulations to all first round recipients below who achieved a food safety score of 95 per cent or higher out of a possible 100. You make us all very proud.
- Captain Gummy's Fish N Chips
- Karingal Bulls Junior Football Club
- The Sweet Tooth Bakery
- Pizza Hut Karingal
- Lang Park Early Learning & Kindergarten
- H & H Canteens @ Langwarrin Park Primary
- Frankston Arts Centre
- Jashka Services
- KFC Karingal
- Langwarrin Junior Football Club
- Moreish Catering
- Kids Paradise Long Street
- St Jude's Parish Primary School
- Footsies Pizza
- Woodleigh School
- Frankston Historical Society
To learn more about the Frantastic Food Awards download a copy of the selection criteria and guidelines, available in the Related Documents section of this page.
P. 1300 322 322
PDF Files Disclaimer
Adobe Acrobat is used to view Portable Document Files (PDF). Download the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website (the Adobe website opens in a new window).
All PDF files on this website open in a new window. If you cannot access a PDF document on this page, contact Frankston Council on 1300 322 322 for more details, or for a hard copy of the document.