Contract 2019/20-44 RF Miles Reserve Netball Court and Practice Wicket Facility
This project is for the demolition of existing practice wicket facility and construction of a new netball court and practice wicket facility, works include and are not limited to the following:
- Demolition of existing practice wicket facility, salvage materials to be used on new practice wicket facility;
- Construct retaining wall;
- Construct new netball court including fencing;
- Construct new practice wicket facility; and
- Installation of sporting infrastructure i.e. player shelters and drinking fountain.
The tender closes at 4pm on Friday 29 November 2019
- There are currently no addendums
Faxed, hard printed copies will not be considered.
Only Tender or EOI documentation emailed to email@example.com will be accepted.
Frankston City Council use general conditions of contract for the supply of goods and services. The RFT, EOI and RFQ will either include a copy of the terms and conditions or clearly state the Standard General Conditions of Contract.
All documents must be submitted in PDF or Microsoft Office Format (Word) only. References to a Dropbox, Cloud or any other third party links will not be accepted.