Win a $100 BBQ pack for your street
Neighbour Day: Sunday 31 March 2019
Neighbour Day is Australia’s annual celebration of community, encouraging people to connect with those who live in their neighbourhood. The principal aim of Neighbour Day is to build better relationships with the people who live around us, especially the elderly and vulnerable. Neighbours are important because good relationships with others can transform communities and social connection also makes us feel better as it helps prevent loneliness, isolation and depression.
Frankston City Council is seeking to support residents located within the municipality get to know each other better on Neighbour Day (Sunday 31 March 2019 or any time around then) by supporting you to host a get-together with your neighbours on your front lawn, in your street or in a local park.
How to enter
Interested in hosting a get-together for your street? Frankston City residents are invited to apply for a $100 BBQ pack.
- Download the Application Form (394KB)
- Invite members of your street and gain (minimum) five signatures of support
- Return your application by email to email@example.com or drop into a Frankston City Council customer service office by 12pm Friday 15 March 2019
- Winners will be notified by phone on Monday 18 March 2019
- BBQ packs will be available for collection on Saturday 30 March (11am-12pm) in Frankston
- Host your street BBQ on Neighbour Day: Sunday 31 March 2019 (or close to this date!)
Applications close at 12pm Friday 15 March 2019
Please contact Frankston City Council community engagement team for more information:
P. 039784 1629