The majority of on-street parking in Frankston City is free. Time limits apply in some locations and are signed accordingly.
Paid parking and time limits do apply in Frankston's city centre and Foreshore areas.
Temporary City Centre Parking Changes
Transformation of Frankston’s city centre is well underway, with works for the Young Street Improvement project. The project aims to create a safer environment for pedestrians, improve bus operations and provide better connection with the Frankston Station Precinct.
From Sunday 6 November 2016, important changes to car parking within the Frankston City Centre, bus and taxi locations and Bayside Shopping Centre access will take effect, these include:
- Young Street bus stops and taxi ranks will be relocated to Beach Street and further south along Young Street between Playne Street and Wells Street
- The Young Street west car park near Park Lane will be converted to short-term parking only
- The car park at the corner of Young Street and Davey Street will be converted from three hour to all day parking
- 40 spaces on the north and east side of the Frankston Mechanics Hall will change from four hour to all day parking
- The parking space on the south side of Wells Street adjacent to Young Street will change from one hour parking to a loading zone.
Frankston City Council
30 Davey Street
P. 1300 322 322
PDF Files Disclaimer
Adobe Acrobat is used to view Portable Document Files (PDF). Download the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website (the Adobe website opens in a new window).
All PDF files on this website open in a new window. If you cannot access a PDF document on this page, contact Frankston Council on 1300 322 322 for more details, or for a hard copy of the document.