Local Ward Meetings
Local Councillors are hosting meetings to provide updates and answer questions from residents. It is free to attend and unless specified, there is no need to book or RSVP.
- North-West Ward Residents Meeting
Date: 3 September 2019
Orwil Street Community House
16 Orwil Street, Frankston
- The meeting will commence with Councillors providing a brief update on key matters for the Ward area.
- Registered questions and responses will then be read.
- If time permits, questions will then be taken from the floor.
- Members of the public, Councillors and Council officers who attend the meeting must be courteous and respectful of one another.
- Unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated.
- If a person disrupts a meeting or fails to comply with a direction, the person will be given a warning and if the behaviour continues, the person will be asked to leave.
- If the person refuses to leave, then the meeting will conclude.
If you have any questions please contact the Councillors office on 9768 1632 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.