COVID-19 Community Awareness Resources
We must work together to stop the spread of Coronavirus in our community.
Below is a range of Frankston specific awareness resources that can be downloaded, printed, emailed to customers or shared via social media channels.
These can either be downloaded and printed where possible, emailed to customers or members or shared via social media.
- Coronavirus is still with us and can spread quickly.
- Please help to slow the spread of coronavirus by staying at home, not having visitors into your home, and by complying with the restrictions in place.
- Please get tested – this helps to keep you and your family safe
- Getting tested is safe and free for everyone. This includes people without a Medicare card, such as visitors from overseas, migrant workers and asylum seekers.
- If you are unwell, please stay home
- Support is available. If you are worried about losing wages, you may be eligible for a $450 payment.
- If you test positive or are a close contact of someone who tests positive, a $1500 payment is available, so you can stay at home
- Please ask anyone who is concerned to call the coronavirus hotline 1800 675 398
Please note for the most up to date information, including information about the latest restrictions visit dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Translated versions of these resources are available on the DHHS Website https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/translated-resources-coronavirus-disease-covid-19