Langwarrin Customer Service Centre
Please note: Due to the evolving situation surrounding COVID-19 and the announcements by Federal and State Government regarding public health and safety, Council has temporarily closed their customer service counters and strongly recommends the alternative methods of contact for all enquiries, instead of face-to-face customer service, over the coming weeks. Visit our coronavirus contact page.
Shop 6, The Gateway
230 Cranbourne-Frankston Road
Hours of Operation
Temporarily Closed due to COVID-19 restrictions and safety measures.
1300 322 322
The Langwarrin Customer Service Centre offers a wide range of services including
- Animal registrations (first time registration and renewal)
- Parking Fines
- Aged Care (Home Care, Home Maintenance, Meals on Wheels, Social Support and Respite)
- Boat Launching Permits
- Youth Activities - Before and After School Care
- Health and Business Registrations
- Laser Printing
- A4 Laminating
- Provide and return of sharps containers free of charge
- Information on local events and activities
Must be a member of the Frankston Library to access PC's. Public PC's can be booked for a maximum of two hours per day. Visitors to the area can also access the PC's.
- Return library books
- Collect reserved library books
- Applications for library membership
- Search the library catalogue
- Payment of library fines