General Information for Applicants
Conditions of Employment
Conditions of Employment are in accordance with Frankston City Council's Enterprise Agreement.
As part of the recruitment process candidates may be required to (at Council's expense):
- Undergo a National Criminal History Record Check (Police Check)
- Provide a Working With Children Check
- Provide a Driver History Report
- Undertake a Pre-Employment Medical
- Other checks and testing as required
Vision Super "Super Saver Accumulation Plan" (9.5% employer contribution). A choice of fund is available provided the Vision Super's 'Clearing House' facility is used.
Privacy and Your Job Application
Frankston City Council is committed to ensuring your application is handled respectfully and in accordance with the Victorian Information Privacy Act 2000 as follows:
- Any application submitted will be treated as confidential
- The personal information submitted as part of your application is collected for the purpose of assessing your application in accordance with the selection criteria outlined in this position description
- Your application, including your personal information, may be stored until the position is filled, and if you are the successful candidate, will be stored in your personal file
- Frankston City Council may disclose your personal information to your nominated referees
- In submitting your application, you may provide us with the personal information of others, for example, the names and contact details of your referees. In this case you are encouraged to inform your referees that you are disclosing that information and that information may be stored until the vacancy is filled. If you are the successful candidate, the information may be stored on your personal history file
To enquire about the handling of your personal information, please contact Council's Human Resources.
Frankston City Council
30 Davey Street
P. 1300 322 322
PDF Files Disclaimer
Adobe Acrobat is used to view Portable Document Files (PDF). Download the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website (the Adobe website opens in a new window).
All PDF files on this website open in a new window. If you cannot access a PDF document on this page, contact Frankston Council on 1300 322 322 for more details, or for a hard copy of the document.