Seaford Community Centre
Centrally located in Seaford Village and within a short walk to the Seaford Railway Station, the Seaford Community Centre has the facilities of a large hall space with its own stage, a large kitchen and a dedicated meeting room suited to a range of uses.
- Hall dimensions - 298m2 (20.0m x 14.9m)
- Stage – 29.7m2 (6.6m wide x 4.5m deep, with change wings)
- The main hall seats a maximum of 250 people
- Large kitchen with eight-burner stove, oven, fridge, microwave, boiling hot water unit and servery into main hall
- Waxed wooden floor
- Wheelchair accessible
- Available furniture: Seats – 160 (approximately) , Folding Tables – 18 (approximately)
- Heating and cooling
- Parking – limited to on-street parking in the immediate area. Please note if you are using the hall during business hours parking is likely to be very limited
The Community Centre is adjacent to:
- Broughton Reserve – a flat open grassy space which is home to the Seaford Farmers Market on the 3rd Sunday of every month
- Broughton Reserve has Kananook Creek on its eastern boundary. With easy access to the creek (unfenced), this area is a popular fishing spot and launching site for kayaks and canoes
- Casual outdoor seating, picnic tables and BBQ (please note the BBQ facilities cannot be booked)
- Features not included are dishwasher and PA facilities
- The centre also has a meeting room, which seats a maximum of 30 people and has a kitchenette with urn, fridge and microwave.
- The Talbot Hall (Senior Citizen Centre adjacent to this venue) is also available for hire.
This hall is suitable for large functions, meetings, dance groups (excluding tap-dancing) and martial arts groups.
Seaford Community Centre is available for bookings between 8am – 1am
If you would like to conduct a site inspection, check availability, gain more information or make a booking please contact Council on:
P. 1300 322 322
Or complete an Online Booking Enquiry Form
1/6R Broughton Street (on the corner of Station Street), Seaford
(behind Seaford Village shopping centre on Nepean Highway)
- Rail - Frankston Line, get off at the Seaford Station
- Bus Routes 780 and 970 (Night Bus – from Nepean Highway)