Centrally located, Leawarra House has a wooden floored hall with a small permanent stage, making it suitable for meetings or use by performance groups.
- Hall dimensions: 174m2 (14.5m x 12.0m)
- Stage – 33m2 (6.5m wide x 4.5m deep, with change wings)
- Main hall seats a maximum of 194 people
- Wooden parquetry floor
- Small kitchen with hot water unit, stove, oven, microwave and small fridge
- Available furniture: Seats – 160 (approximately) , Folding Tables – 18 (approximately)
- Features not included are an oven, dishwasher and PA facilities
- Parking - 15 spaces are available on the property (although may be allocated to and used by the Frankston East Senior Citizens Club).
This venue is suitable for meetings, dance groups (excluding tap-dancing) and martial arts groups. Please note that no parties are permitted in this venue.
Leawarra House is available for bookings between 8am – 12 midnight
If you would like to conduct a site inspection, check availability, gain more information or make a booking please contact Council on:
P. 1300 322 322
200N Beach Street, Frankston
Public Transport - Bus Route 770
(Please note – bus routes 790 and 791 also travel along Cranbourne Road)