Langwarrin Community Hall
Located at the front of Lloyd Park and with a bushland backdrop featuring a BBQ rotunda and skate park, the recently rejuvenated Langwarrin Hall is suitable for functions or activities wanting easy accessibility and high visibility.
- Hall dimensions: 173.2 m2 (14.2m x 12.2m)
- Seats a maximum of 175 people
- Polished wood floor
- Kitchen with hot water unit, gas stove, oven, fridge and microwave
- Wheelchair accessible
- Modern Bathrooms
- Available furniture: Seats – 160 (approximately) , Folding Tables – 18 (approximately)
- Heating and cooling
- Approximately 30 car parking spaces are available, including accessible parking bays next to the hall. (Please note – while there are parking spaces in the immediate vicinity of the hall, as this hall is in a precinct shared with the Langwarrin Mens Club and Langwarrin skate park, depending on the time of day of your event, parking may be shared with other users).
- Adjoining BBQ and rotunda (Please note – the BBQ facilities cannot be booked)
- Features not included are dishwasher and PA facilities
This hall is suitable for large functions, meetings, dance groups (excluding tap-dancing) and martial arts groups.
Langwarrin Hall is available for bookings between 8am – 1am
If you would like to conduct a site inspection, check availability, gain more information or make a booking please contact Council on:
P. 1300 322 322
2/183N Cranbourne Road, Langwarrin
(access from the service lane just past Shute Drive)
Public Transport – Bus Routes 789 and 791