Bruce Park Hall
Nestled within Bruce Park, with a brand new children’s playground at its front doorstep, the recently rejuvenated Bruce Park Hall provides a stunning space for day time functions and a range of group uses.
- Hall dimensions - 181.7 m2 (17.3m x 10.5m)
- Stage – 24.8m2 (5.5m wide x 4.5m deep)
- Seats a maximum of 210 people
- Wooden parquetry floor
- Small kitchen with hot water unit, stove, oven and fridge
- Accessible entry
- Available furniture - Seats – 160 (approximately), Folding Tables – 18 (approximately)
- Heating and cooling
- Off street parking available, including accessible parking bays directly in front of the hall. (Please note – while there are parking spaces in the immediate vicinity of the hall, as this hall is in a sporting precinct, depending on the time of day of your event, parking may be shared with other users of Bruce Park).
- Fenced playground area with picnic tables
- Features not included are microwave, dishwasher and PA facilities
This hall is suitable for large functions, meetings, dance groups (excluding tap-dancing) and martial arts groups. Please note, due to its residential location it is not suitable for parties with amplified music.
Bruce Park Hall is available for bookings between 8am – 12 midnight
If you would like to conduct a site inspection, check availability, gain more information or make a booking please contact Council on:
P. 1300 322 322
1/19N Bondi Avenue (enter off Margate Avenue), Frankston
Public Transport – Bus Route 775