Frankston City is home to 12 Tennis clubs. The clubs are part of the Peninsula Tennis Association which runs through Tennis Victoria. Throughout the Tennis clubs in Frankston City you will find different court surfaces to cater for all standards. Frankston City Council is pro-active when dealing with drought conditions, including the introduction of the Tennis Magnesium program and the conversion of en-tout-cas courts to synthetic surfaces.
The Tennis clubs within the municipality cater for people of all ages and skill levels. Some clubs have coaching programs available and they cater for children ages five to seven, juniors, ladies, adults and veterans of all standards.
Tennis Clubs and Venues
- Baxter Tennis Club - Corner Frankston-Flinders and Sages Road, Baxter
- Belvedere Park Tennis Club - East Road, Seaford
- Bruce Park Tennis Club - Bruce Park Reserve
- Carrum Downs Tennis Club - Wedge Road, Carrum Downs
- Frankston East Tennis Club - Centenary Park Drive, Frankston
- Frankston Tennis Club - Corner Hastings Road and Yuille Street, Frankston
- Kananook Tennis Club - Corner Milne and Kananook Avenues, Seaford
- Langwarrin Tennis Club - Lloyd Park
- Long Island Tennis Club - Corner Nepean Highway and Gould Street, Frankston
- North Seaford Tennis Club - Corner Hallifax Street and Denbigh Road, Seaford
- Overport Park Tennis Club - Corner Overport and Somerset Roads, Frankston South
- Yamala Park Tennis Club - Corner Ithaca and Bowes Street, Frankston