A Virtual Event
The Peninsula Active E-Scape has been designed with the following in mind…
- Encourage participants to get out and enjoy their favourite activity.
- Running, walking, cycling, paddling, swimming etc – all count!
- Give everyone something to look forward to in the current Covid life we’re living.
- Enjoy a GROUP activity safely, but virtually. You need to be part of a Group or during registration pick one of our prepared Groups.
- Raise some much needed funds for our key beneficiaries.
Entry is by donation, so can be FREE and you can still get Bib and Medal. We encourage a small donation to support our charities that normally benefit from our Fun Run.
The data that we receive during the whole of November, from all the individuals and groups for the duration of the event will be accumulated online and will show us how far across the country we’ve traveled. Let’s escape Melbourne and head to Queensland… virtually of course!
We will have weekly awards that are not necessarily related to the fastest or longest distance – something everyone could participate in – its about participating and having fun.
Dates and Times
Sunday 1 November 2020
Monday 30 November 2020
Virtual - Ignore address, Beach St Frankston 3199