Tourism Event Attraction Program
The Tourism Event Attraction Program aims to create a calendar of events which gives both visitors and residents year-round reasons to seek out and experience our City’s urban bayside location.
Applications for the Tourism Event Attraction Program are now closed for 2018/2019.
Events Confirmed for 2018-2019
- Seaside Street Food Festival, Frankston Waterfront, Frankston, 10–14 October 2018 (various opening times)
A vibrant, edgy and community driven food truck event. Returning for its third year The Food Truck Park™brings together your favourite food trucks on the picturesque Frankston Waterfront
- Hotter than Hell, Frankston Park, Frankston, Saturday 8 December 2018, 2–8pm
Now part of a National Tour, Frankston will be home to the Hotter than Hell Tour, bringing
Melbourne a hot line-up of National acts including Spiderbait, Magic Dirt, Killing Heidi, Bodyjar and Superheist
- Stellar Short Film Festival, McClelland Sculpture Park + Gallery, Langwarrin, Saturday 2 March 2019, 6-11.30pm
Back by popular demand, Stellar Short Film Festival; a premium outdoor film festival showcasing the very best of Australian Short films, combined with a fine select of gourmet food and drinks, arts and entertainment held at in the spectacular grounds of McClelland Sculpture Park + Gallery.
- Australian Beach Games, Frankston Waterfront, Frankston, 16 and 17 March 2019, 11am–10pm
Returning for the second year, the Australian Beach Games; an exciting multisport festival for all ages will hit the Frankston Waterfront over one MAMMOTH weekend in March. With a great line up of come and try sports, a great food and entertainment
- Botanika Outdoor Cinema, George Pentland Botanic Gardens, Frankston, six consecutive nights from Tuesday 16 until Sunday 21 April 2019, 5–8pm
Botanika Outdoor Cinema returns for the second year, showcasing family-friendly classics over six nights at George Pentland Botanic Gardens. Botanika will also feature live and local entertainment, street food and beverage offerings
Tourism and Visitor Services
Frankston City Council
PO Box 490
P. 1300 322 322
PDF Files Disclaimer
Adobe Acrobat is used to view Portable Document Files (PDF). Download the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website (the Adobe website opens in a new window).
All PDF files on this website open in a new window. If you cannot access a PDF document on this page, contact Frankston Council on 1300 322 322 for more details, or for a hard copy of the document.