About The Waterfront Festival 2020
Date: Saturday 15 February, 11am–10pm and Sunday 16 February, 11am–6pm
Cost: FREE entry with costs for rides, market stalls, food and amusements
Location: 7N Pier Promenade, Frankston Waterfront
The Waterfront Festival is your chance to play by the Bay.
Relax on the lawn while you enjoy live music, and fuel your weekend of fun with delicious cuisine from some of Victoria’s best food trucks. Shop till you drop at the market stalls then grab a friend and brave one of the many rides and amusements on offer.
On the Saturday night, be dazzled by a spectacular fireworks display launched from the end of the Frankston Pier, and don’t forget to bring your swimmers to take advantage of the many water-based activities available across the weekend.
- Water activities including sailing and stand-up paddle boarding
- Rides and amusements
- Food trucks
- Market stalls
- Kid’s activities
- Demonstrations and much more
Main Stage Headliners
- Emma Donovan and The Putbacks
- The Tarantinos
- Phil Para
- Brooke Taylor
- TK Reeve.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times
- There is no smoking allowed within the event site
- Event may be cancelled at any time due to inclement weather
- Please leave your pets at home. Service animals are welcome.
The following car parks will be closed from 12.30am on Friday 14 February until 2am on Monday 17 February:
- Kananook Creek boat ramp and car park (alternative boat launching facilities are available at Olivers Hill)
- Pier Promenade and Waterfront Playground car park
No parking is available within the event site, however limited parking is available at the following locations. (Time restrictions and fees may apply. Refer to signage):
- Bayside Shopping Centre’s Entertainment Complex
- Frankston Arts Centre
- Plowman Place
- Frankston Civic Centre
- High Street, Davey Street and Wells Street
- Traffic will be unable to turn right at the lights into Pier Promenade from Nepean Highway (southbound)
- Traffic travelling along Nepean Highway between Davey Street and Liddesdale Avenue (north and south bound) will be slowed to 40km
Visit Public Transport Victoria to plan your journey
Follow us for event updates:
Frankston City Council
PO Box 490
P. 1300 322 322