About The Waterfront Festival
Date: Saturday 20 February, 11am–10pm and Sunday 21 February, 11am–6pm
Cost: FREE entry with costs for rides, market stalls, food and amusements
Location: 7N Pier Promenade, Frankston Waterfront
The community’s love and support for The Waterfront Festival is stronger than ever.
This year’s event was a huge success and the wild weather didn’t deter locals or visitors from coming down to party with us.
People from across Victoria found their way to the Frankston Waterfront for brilliant live music and some tasty food truck snacks.
The activities, rides and markets kept everyone smiling throughout the weekend.
We can’t wait for next year’s festival.
- Tonnes of live music across two stages
- Fireworks display at 9.45pm Saturday
- Rides and amusements
- Food trucks and garden bar
- Market stalls
- Roving entertainers
- Kids activities
- Water activities including, sailing, fishing and stand-up paddle boarding
- Demonstrations and much more
- Children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times
- There is no smoking allowed within the event site
- Event may be cancelled at any time due to inclement weather
- Please leave your pets at home. Service animals are welcome.
No parking is available within the event site, however limited parking is available at the following locations. (Time restrictions and fees may apply. Refer to signage):
- Bayside Shopping Centre’s Entertainment Complex
- Frankston Arts Centre
- Plowman Place
- Frankston Civic Centre
- High Street, Davey Street and Wells Street
Visit Public Transport Victoria to plan your journey
Public Transport Victoria advises buses will replace trains between Moorabbin, Frankston and Stony Point while level crossing removal works take place until Sunday 16 February. Please allow additional time when travelling. For more information on bus replacements please visit the Public Transport Victoria website or call 1800 800 007.
Follow us for event updates:
Frankston City Council
PO Box 490
P. 1300 322 322