The Mayor’s Family Picnic
Coming to YOU!!
Sunday 20 September 12pm
VIRTUAL EVENT streamed live from the Frankston Events Facebook page
The Mayor’s Family Picnic will be coming to you this year, with treats, tunes and familiar faces celebrating our beautiful municipality. We may look slightly different to be in line with COVID-19 restrictions but we will be delivering a unique experience that is soooooo 2020!!
Join Frankston City Council Mayor, Councillor Sandra Mayer as she takes you on an adventure, connects with some local heroes and showcases some amazing talent like BO’NESS!!
Throughout September we will help you purchase an Ultimate Picnic Basket filled with deliciousness and even some fun competitions so you have the opportunity to win some fab prizes! You’ve gotta be in it to win it, so follow us on Facebook and Instagram to be in it!!
The Mayor’s Family Picnic is proudly supported by 9News
The musical line-up includes:
- Bo’Ness: Twins Callum and Jackson with country styles, recently seen on The Voice Australia
- Harrison Craig: A multiple ARIA award winner and international touring artist
- Grey Horizon: A 4-piece original band with bluesy groovy tones from the Mornington Peninsula
- Shania: A folk/pop singer songwriter from Frankston, who loves sharing her experiences in her music
- CC: A contemporary vocalist who loves everything about the performing arts
The Ultimate Picnic Basket
Frankston City businesses have jumped on board to create the Ultimate Picnic Basket ready for you to enjoy some delicious picnic options on Sunday 20 September during our virtual picnic event. There are many options to choose from the businesses below.
Two Boys, One Beagle and a Coffee Shop
P. 9785 9239
- Surprise Treat Box
- Breakfast Box
- Fancy Pants Staples Box
Box with a Bow
P. 0400 606 641
- Triple Treat Picnic Box
- Bit Sweet Bit Salty Picnic Box
- To Share or not to Share Picnic Box
Nature Café Bar
P. 9781 5183
- It’s a wrap Picnic Pack
- Selection of ingredients to build your own wrap
- Drink and treat
Stacks Pancake Bar
P. 0408 504 637
- Short Stack Pack
- Maple pack for 2
- Pancakes & Waffle Pack
If you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for, create your own Ultimate Picnic Basket from the many local businesses Frankston City has to offer!
Frankston City Council
PO Box 490
P. 1300 322 322