Party In The Park: Take 2
Date: Saturday 1 May
Time: 10am – 2pm
Location: Frankston Arts Centre, 27-37 Davey St, Frankston VIC 3199
Cost: Free entry
We have good news! Come and party with us at the Frankston Arts Centre on Saturday 1 May for a rescheduled Party in the Party event.
Party in the Park: Take 2 will see some activities from the event come to together at the Frankston Arts Centre. Experience a special Storytime reading from Melbourne comedian, Claire Hooper and illustrator Jackie Nguyen. Claire will bring the pages to life with a reading of her new book, Princess Benjamina Has a Very Cheeky Bum! and of course your favourite Storytime tellers will be there from Frankston City Libraries.
This family fun event is not to be missed! There will be an amazing line up of children’s activities, market stalls, as well as a cute and cuddly animal farm!
It’s still a farm theme, so if you had your farm-inspired outfits ready, here is your chance to wow us at the event and take out the best dressed award!
Due to the current COVID restrictions, we are required to cap our numbers for the event; as a result, we will require you to book in to attend. The capacity of this event is strictly limited.
This is a FREE event, bookings are limited and essential.
Secure your tickets below from 5:15pm Monday 26 April 2021.
Tickets from the original Sunday 11 April event will not be valid.
If you no longer wish to attend the event and have secured tickets to the 1 May event, please call the Frankston Arts Centre Box Office on 03 9784 1060.
Our events are all conducted in accordance with our COVID Safe Plan and Checklist as part of the Victorian Government Public Events Framework. Our event will continue to be monitored in-line with current health advice.
- Masks must be worn in line with Chief Health Officer directives at the time of the event. This includes wearing a mask inside the Theatre.
- All patrons must register their attendance via QR code on arrival for contact tracing purposes
- 1.5m physical distancing must be adhered to at all times, including when waiting in queues and moving through the event
- If you are feeling unwell you should not attend the event and go and get tested
- If you are awaiting a test result or have been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by the Victorian Department of Health you cannot enter the event site
- There will be increased cleaning and sanitisation throughout our event, with a focus on high-touch points
- Hand sanitiser stations will be positioned throughout the event site
- COVID Safe marshals will be present
Frequently Asked Questions (511KB)
Party in the Park COVID Safe Plan (847KB)
We would like to thank our sponsors, without your support these events are not possible:
Frankston City Council
PO Box 490
P. 1300 322 322