About the Christmas Festival of Lights
Frankston’s Christmas Festival of Lights for 2019 was an incredible celebration of the community Christmas spirit. As far as the eye could see were friends and families having fun, riding the amusements and feeling the festive vibes.
Santa kicked off the excitement as he arrived on an SES boat just in time for the fantastic parade. Attendees enjoyed performances from Kylie Auldist, The Grinch Christmas Show, The Kazoos, Pevan & Sarah, James Franklin, the EMC Jazz Band and many more on stage. A beautiful classical quartet could be heard across The Little Beauty Christmas Market while nearby the Star Festival Dining strip had a kaleidoscope of flavours from around the world.
Who could forget Frankston’s luckiest little man Jordan too, who was bestowed the honour of lighting up our Christmas Tree? This was all capped off with a stunning fireworks display.
We are already looking forward to the 2020 Festival!
- Children must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times
- Some aspects of the event may change due to inclement weather, any changes will be communicated on the website and social media pages
- This is a smoke, drug, alcohol and pet-free event
- Please ensure your pets are securely contained at home during the fireworks display between 9.15 and 9.30pm
- Pram and wheelchair pathways
- A parent pod will be located in the Little Beauty Market precinct equipped with a change table, comfortable feeding chair and kitchenette
Visit Public Transport Victoria to plan your journey and to find out more information about bus detours.
Click for more Frequently Asked Questions
Follow us for event updates
Frankston City Council
PO Box 490
P. 1300 322 322