About the Christmas Festival of Lights
Frankston’s Christmas Festival of Lights is celebrating 22 years of bringing Christmas to our city.
This much-anticipated annual Christmas event holds a special place in the hearts of residents and visitors, offering a magical night of fun, entertainment and festivity for all. Enjoy FREE activities including a children’s show, Santa visits and craft activities at the Frankston Arts Centre.
Date: Saturday 30 November 2019
Cost: FREE entry, with costs for rides, food, market stalls and amusements
Location: Frankston Arts Centre precinct, Frankston Library, Davey Street and surrounds.
- Live music and Christmas carols on the legendary main stage
- Santa visits in Cube 37
- Kid’s activities
- Rides and amusements
- Foods from around the world
- Santa’s Grand Arrival Parade
- Tree lighting and fireworks display (9.15pm)
Following the lighting of Frankston City’s spectacular century-old Norfolk Pine Christmas Tree – rumoured to be the most epic yet – witness a spectacular fireworks display.
Road closures and detours
From 4am Saturday 30 November to 3am Sunday 1 December
- Davey Street — between Nepean Highway and Baxter Street
- Young Street —between Playne Street and High Street
- Plowman Place
- Baxter Street
- Children must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times
- Event may be cancelled at any time due to inclement weather
- This is a smoke, drug, alcohol and pet-free event
- Pram and wheelchair pathways
Visit Public Transport Victoria to plan your journey
Follow us for event updates:
Frankston City Council
PO Box 490
P. 1300 322 322