Our Peer Leaders are youth volunteers between the ages of 14 to 24 who have an interest in and want to learn more about the services and programs provided by Frankston Youth Service. Peer Leaders are given the opportunity to gain experience with Frankston Youth Service through the role of supporting and providing assistance to our youth workers during the organisation and facilitation of programs and events.
Requirements of the role
- A completed Peer Leader Volunteer Application Form, Program Registration & Indemnity Form
- Good communication, organisational and listening skills
- An interest in or knowledge and purpose of the range of services and programs provided by the Frankston Youth Service
- Provide safe spaces and aim to be inclusive and accessible for all young people.
- Have a working with children's check before completing the application - to register for a Working with Children Check visit How to apply | Working with Children
Please call us on 03 9768 1366 to discuss any specific needs.
Check out the Frankston Youth Service website to learn more about our diverse range of programs and services