Apply to Build on Flood Prone Land

Any proposed structure within a designated flood prone area requires a report and consent by Council. A detailed plan of the proposal must be submitted to Council for approval. This will provide you with the floor level that your structure is to be built at.

Land subject to flooding is affected by a special building overlay (SBO) or land subject to inundation overlay (LSIO).

Contact Us

Frankston City Council
30 Davey Street
Frankston 3199
P. 1300 322 322

PDF Files Disclaimer

Get Adobe ReaderAdobe Acrobat is used to view Portable Document Files (PDF). Download the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website (the Adobe website opens in a new window).

All PDF files on this website open in a new window. If you cannot access a PDF document on this page, contact Frankston Council on 1300 322 322 for more details, or for a hard copy of the document.



Back to top