Engineering Forms

Asset Protection

Under Council's Local Law No. 7 (2003), asset protection must be taken out by the person(s) responsible for arranging the works

Build Over Easement

Build Over Easement Consent is required when proposing to construct on an easement with a drainage pipe or vested rights by Council's Infrastructure Department

Corner Fence Dispensation

Corner Fence Dispensation Application Form from the Infrastructure Department is required in addition to Siting Matters - Report and Consent (Dispensation) Application that may also be required

Drainage Inspection

Flood Prone Dispensation

Any proposed structure within a designated flood prone area requires a report and consent by Council.

Request the Location of your Stormwater Discharge Point

A stormwater discharge point (also called a legal point of discharge) is the location that Council allocates for each property in the municipality for stormwater to flow into the drainage network.

Non-Utility Minor Work within Road Reserve

This form is to be completed when works within a road reserve are to occur, i.e. Vehicle crossing modifications or construction, water tappings, bore holes, changes to nature strip etc.

PSB and Subdivision

All Council Asset works are subject to plan checking and supervision fees in accordance with the Subdivision Act (Version No. 055 Subdivision Act 1988 Act No.53/1988)

Contact Us

For further information contact Sustainable Assets
Frankston City Council
30 Davey Street
PO Box 490
Frankston 3199
P. 1300 322 322

PDF Files Disclaimer

Get Adobe ReaderAdobe Acrobat is used to view Portable Document Files (PDF). Download the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website (the Adobe website opens in a new window).

All PDF files on this website open in a new window. If you cannot access a PDF document on this page, contact Frankston Council on 1300 322 322 for more details, or for a hard copy of the document.

Back to top