Apply to Build on Flood Prone Land

Any proposed structure within a designated flood prone area requires a report and consent by Council. A detailed plan of the proposal must be submitted to Council for approval. This will provide you with the floor level that your structure is to be built at.

Land subject to flooding is affected by a special building overlay (SBO) or land subject to inundation overlay (LSIO).