Apply for a Corner Fence Dispensation
All proposed fences that are to be constructed on a corner require Corner Fence Dispensation from Council transportation engineers. A detail plan of the proposed fence showing, height, footings and materials to be built in must be submitted to Council for approval.
Corner properties have extra requirements for front and side fences.
Fences can only be up to
- 1 m high within 9 m of the point of intersection
- 1.5 m on the front boundary
- 2 m on the side boundary
To apply for a building permit for a corner fence, you will need to provide us with the following:
- Adjoining Owners Comment Form for Maximum Boundary Wall Length and Height if the fence is greater than 1.5 m high
- Corner Fence Dispensation Application Form
- Application for a Building Permit
- Architectural Plans
- Copy of Certificate of Title.