RF Miles Recreation Reserve Redevelopment
Following the removal of Seaford Road level crossing by the Level Crossing Removal Projects team, Council is undertaking a transformational redevelopment of RF Miles Recreation Reserve in Seaford.
Home to Seaford Football Netball Club and Seaford Cricket Club, the $9.147 million redevelopment, funded by Council, Victorian and Federal Governments, will include:
- A new two-storey pavilion with female-friendly facilities
- Larger oval to meet AFL standards
- New netball courts and new cricket nets
- Car parking, shared user paths and landscaping
- New oval lighting, scoreboard and coaches box
View the concept plans for the new-look RF Miles Recreation Reserve here(PDF, 17MB) .
Construction has commenced (April 2020), with demolition of the old pavilion now underway.
The new RF Miles Recreation Reserve is set to re-open in mid-2021.
Victorian and Federal Governments are both contributing $2.6 million each towards this project, with the Level Crossing Removal Projects contributing $500,000.
RF Miles Reserve Image Gallery