Occupancy permits and places of entertainment

On this page, you can apply for:

  • an occupancy permit relating to a building permit issued by Council
  • an occupancy permit to hold an event at a place of public entertainment
  • siting approval to erect a temporary structure at a public event.

You can apply for other occupancy permits, including those for temporary structures, through the Victorian Building Authority (VBA).