Parks Crossing Permit

A Parks Crossing Permit is required when seeking access to a residential or commercial property through parks, reserves, links owned and managed by Frankston City Council.

Common reasons for needing this permit include:

  • Installing a pool
  • Landscaping
  • Installing a fence


  • Residential $100 (Bond $500)
  • Commercial $200 (Bond $1000)

Application Form

Please note: The permit application fee is non-refundable once an application has been lodged.

Once Council has received the completed form and the application fee has been processed, you will be contacted by our Parks Team with the outcome of the site inspection.

You will be required to produce any Building and/or Planning Permits required for the works you wish to undertake before receiving approval for a Parks Crossing Permit.

Please note that a Parks Crossing Permit will only be awarded if the area being crossed is deemed suitable, Frankston City Council reserves the right to deny access at any time.