To register for a Supported Playgroup
Register for a Supported Playgroup or phone: 9293 7116 (if unattended please leave a message and your call will be returned)
What is a Supported Playgroup?
Supported Playgroups are a safe and friendly place for you and your child to have fun while receiving parenting tips and support. Sessions are run weekly during school terms by qualified early years professionals in your local community with morning tea provided.
Supported playgroup is a great way to meet other families in your local area and one-on-one in-home support is also optional for eligible families
These playgroups are supported by the Department of Education and Training and are free to attend
Who is eligible to attend?
Supported playgroups are available to:
- families with a Commonwealth Health Care Card (or visa equivalent for refugees and migrants)
- children aged from birth up to school age.
- families where a family member who has identified as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander;
- families who are looking after children in kinship care (out of home care);
- families referred by Child FIRST
- families referred from or receiving Enhanced Maternal and Child Health services
Supported playgroups are currently located in the following venues:
- Bayview Kindergarten
- Frankston Kindergarten
- Karingal PLACE Kindergarten
- Kananook Kindergarten
- Lakewood Child and Family Centre
- William Road Kindergarten
- Wirilda Kindergarten
To register for a supported playgroup or make a referral
Please phone: 9293 7116 (if unattended please leave a message and your call will be returned)
To find out more about our supported playgroup sessions please call Council’s Playgroup Development Officer on 9293 7116
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frankston City Council
30 Davey Street
P. 9293 7116
PDF Files Disclaimer
Adobe Acrobat is used to view Portable Document Files (PDF). Download the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website (the Adobe website opens in a new window).
All PDF files on this website open in a new window. If you cannot access a PDF document on this page, contact Frankston Council on 1300 322 322 for more details, or for a hard copy of the document.