Frankston City Council is proud to support the Community Grants Program in recognition of the significant contribution by the community to programs, projects and events in the City.
Funding is available for local clubs and not-for- profit community groups for start-up programs, operational costs, minor equipment and events.
Grant applications dates for the 2019-2020 financial year:
- Applications open 9am Monday 1 July 2019
- Applications close 5pm Friday 26 July 2019
- Apply online
Eligibility for clubs and non profit groups
- Must be a not for profit group
- Incorporated, or auspiced by another group that is incorporated
- Located within the geographical boundaries of Frankston City municipality and/or providing services to a significant number of Frankston City residents.
Before applying for the Community Grants, please read the program guidelines for eligibility criteria and further details.
2018-2019 Community Grants Program Recipients
Other Grants available through Frankston City Council
For more information or to go on a mailing list, please contact:
Frankston City Council
30 Davey Street
P. 03 9784 1851