The Community Directory contains details of local community groups, clubs and organisations including:
- Art and craft groups
- Environmental groups
- Health services
- Historical societies
- Non-profit organisations
- Religious groups
- Seniors groups
- Service organisations
- Social clubs
- Sport and recreation clubs
- Support groups
Register your Community Group
Community groups are encouraged to list their details for free in the Community Directory, and are responsible for keeping their listing up-to-date.
To add your group, follow these steps:
- Visit My content: Login and select ‘Register here’
- Complete the registration form and you will receive a confirmation email (may take up to 10 minutes)
- Return to My content: Login
- Login using your email address and password
- Enter information about your community group including contact numbers, email and social media sites.
- Save and submit the form
- After three business days your community group will appear in the Community Directory with a link to Google Maps to highlight your location.
We recommend you keep a record of your login details in a safe place and where appropriate, share this information with another trusted member of your community group to ensure continuity.
Update your Group’s Listing
Once registered, you can use your login details to edit your listing at any time.
If you have any difficulties, please contact Council
Frankston City Council
30 Davey Street
P. 1300 322 322