3-year-old kindergarten 2023
Registrations for 3-year-old kindergarten for 2023 are now open and will close at 5.00pm on 30 September 2022. Registrations can still be submitted after this date but will be considered “late” and will not be included in the first rounds of offers.
A fee of $30.00 is required for each registration. This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. Exemptions may apply – please see below for further information.
Am I eligible to have the registration fee waived?
You are eligible to have the kindergarten registration fee waived if you or your child meet one of the following criteria:
- Have a valid Health Care or Pensioner Concession card or Veterans Affairs card.
- Have a valid Humanitarian, Refugee or Bridging Visa.
- You or your child identifies as being Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
- You or your child have ever been supported by Child Protection.
- Your child is living in out-of-home care.
- The child is a triplet or a quad.
If you are eligible to have the registration fee waived, please register using the below link:
Register for 3-year-old kindergarten in 2023 – fee waived
If you do not meet the above criteria, please register using the below link:
Register for 3-year-old kindergarten in 2023